Re: RDFCore Telcon Agenda 2001-07-27 - regrets

From: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@Baltimore.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:15:50 +0100
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
I'll offer my regrets, as I think I may not be able to join in this Friday.

Meanwhile...

At 02:47 PM 7/26/01 +0100, Brian McBride wrote:
>ACTION 2000-07-20#7 - Graham - send additional thoughts/comments
>   to the list.  Include questions [and answers from Graham's perspective]
>   that will help clarify the issues.
>
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jul/0268.html
>
>ACTION 2000-07-20#9 - Graham - create xml:lang use cases
>
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jul/0339.html

I confirm that I believe the cited messages above constitute completion of
these actions.

>REVIEW STATUS OF FOLLOWING ACTIONS (5 min)

>ACTION 2001-07-13#10 Pat Hayes: Provide his point of view on anonymous
>   resources
>
>ACTION 2001-07-13#11 Graham Klyne: Summarize the proposals on anonymous
>   resources from Frank, Pat, and any others

As I don't think I can usefully improve on Frank's summary, and their being
no others on the table, I would suggest Frank's summary be accepted as the
summary:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jul/0218.html

>ACTION 2000-07-20#7 - Graham - send additional thoughts/comments
>   to the list.  Include questions [and answers from Graham's perspective]
>   that will help clarify the issues.

Er, this action item is duplicated above.

>Review status of #rdfms-identity-anon-resources (10 mins)
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-identity-anon-resources
>
>This is a key issue for the f2f.  We need to have a framework to
>approach it.

I'll hazard answers to my own questions in another message.

                                 <http://www.baltimore.com>