Re: F2F Page Updated

Brian--

The f2f page says "It is recommended that participants bring a printed
copy of these versions of the Model and Syntax and the RDF Schema specs
which are annoted with paragraph numbers".  Is there some special reason
for wanting *printed* copies (rather than copies of the documents on
one's machine)?  The less paper the better....

--Frank