Re: F2F Page Updated

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:44:57 -0400
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Brian--

The f2f page says "It is recommended that participants bring a printed
copy of these versions of the Model and Syntax and the RDF Schema specs
which are annoted with paragraph numbers".  Is there some special reason
for wanting *printed* copies (rather than copies of the documents on
one's machine)?  The less paper the better....

--Frank