Re: updated strawman model theory [semi-humor]

I know what this is getting at (and I know why "thingies" is being
used), but on the other hand, you've got to admit the humor in a bare
reading of this, which suggests we're going to clarify the semantics of
RDF by mapping its concepts to "thingies" (or groupings of them).  I
thought before that "resource" was a little vague.  I'm glad we're
clearing that up!  :-)

--Frank

PS:  An OMG committee many years ago used "frogs" for very much the same
reasons.

snip