Re: Strawman Model Theory

Looks like a good start to me, modulo comments already raised.

I have a couple of questions/comments:

At 08:02 AM 7/23/01 +0100, Brian McBride wrote:

>    s, o are members of U, p is a member of P

Isn't p also a member of U?  (And IN(p) a member of P.)

>    (IN(s), IN(o)) is a member of IEXT(I(P))

I would have exp[ectyed this to read:
    (IN(s), IN(o)) is a member of IEXT(IN(p))

><s> <p> "string" . is true in I if and only if:
>
>    s is a member of U, p is a member of P and string is a member of S
>    (IN(s), IS(string)) is a member of IEXT(I(p))

Similar comments.

I think it would be good to see this formally linked to the syntax of
N-triples, but I guess that can come later.

I still have some thoughts about reification, but am happy to let that lie
until the base elements are settled down.

                                 <http://www.baltimore.com>