Re: action: choices for anonymous resources

From: <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:28:21 +0100
To: Graham.Klyne@Baltimore.com
Cc: fmanola@mitre.org, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

[...]
> However, I'll also note that this is a side issue.  The real issue would
> seem to be the N-triple representation, and this approach suggests that
> generated URIs would be needed in the N-triple representation.

Why?
What's wrong with _:label?
Why not Frank's option
  a.  these resources are "anonymous" in the sense that they don't have
  URIs.  However, they have to have *identifiers* of some kind in order to
  reflect them in triples.  In this case, the M&S should say that another
  kind of identifier is internally generated to identify "anonymous"
  resources, and say what the characteristics of those identifiers are
  (like, they're internal, temporary, not meant for use outside of
  something like a "session", ...) and how they work compared to ordinary
  URIs.
?