Re: Face to Face 1/2 Aug Registration

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:24:34 -0500
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Brian McBride wrote:
> DanC has just pointed out to me that the registration system can also
> be used to register regrets.

Only if it's set up to do so. Perhaps I wasn't clear.

This meeting is not set up to do so; the only attendance
options are Both/Wed/Thu. The "neither" option is missing.

>  Please could all register either their
> intention to attend or their regrets.

If you want to collect regrets info (which I highly
recommend) you'll either have to change the meeting
registration setup (I'm not sure that's doable)
or use email or whatever.