rdfms-xmllang use case

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:01:49 +0100
To: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>
CC: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Eric,

You kindly provided a use case for this issue.

So far we have concluded that M&S states that language is
considered to be 'part of' a literal.

Of the other two use cases we have, we have concluded that the one
provided by Jan Grant can be supported using xml:lang as described
in M&S.  The other provided by Martyn uses a completely different
mechanism for modelling language and the M&S use of xml:lang is
neither help nor hindrance.

I took an action at the telecon to ask you whether xml:lang
as described in M&S is adequate or any help for solving the
use case you supplied.  Do you have a view on this?

Brian