Re: RDFCore 13Jul minutes: anon-resources, xmllang, terminology, model theory

On Monday, July 16, 2001, at 07:47  AM, Brian McBride wrote:

> In future, please could scribes provide the minutes in the usual
> plain text format as requested in:

It's difficult to meet opposing requirements. I was asked by
Eric Miller to use Dan Connolly's meeting report tools (which I
personally think are an excellent approach) which automatically
convert RDF minutes into HTML. I do not feel it is a valuable
use of my time to hand-convert the minutes into another format.

However, I can point you to a web service I have built to create
a textual version of any HTML page:

http://swartzfam.com/aaron/textify.tcl?url=http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/
www-archive/2001Jul/att-0012/01-rdfc13Jul.html

I will be sure to include a textified version when I send out
the corrected minutes.

--
       "Aaron Swartz"      |              The Semantic Web
  <mailto:me@aaronsw.com>  |  <http://logicerror.com/semanticWeb-long>