Re: Proposal: #rdfms-identity-anon-resources

From: Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:47:33 -0500
Cc: RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
To: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@Baltimore.com>
On Wednesday, July 11, 2001, at 12:27  PM, Graham Klyne wrote:

>   1. Are anonymous resources allowed in the abstract graph syntax?

Not explicitly... I mean, I'm fine with triples stating
anonymity, but not with a special type of "anonymous" resource.

> No specific mechanism for generating such URIs is mandated, but
> the following options might be considered:

This is the problem I have. I think all parsers should spit out
equivalent genids for the same document -- the spec should
mandate the genid to use.

--
       "Aaron Swartz"      |              The Semantic Web
  <mailto:me@aaronsw.com>  |  <http://logicerror.com/semanticWeb-long>