Using rdf:ID to mean something

From: Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:43:08 -0600
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
I must apologize to the working group for either my memory or searching
skills are failing me. I cannot find the email I mentioned in which one
group said they were using rdf:ID to mean something.

I've searched quite a bit for it and can't find it. I suggest that we go
ahead as planned and be sure to send a letter out to RDF Interest explaining
the decision in hopes that any with issues will read it.

Again, my apologies,