RE: SYNTAX: serialization text - with naughty bit

[Brian's message, below, was just to me, I guess he hit the reply button
rather than reply-to-all by mistake, or perhaps this was meant to be an HP
secret; if so, sorry Brian]

The basic serialization is much much better for machine 2 machine
communciations, which long term is the only use of RDF/XML. Basic
serialization is faster and simpler.

One needs to address the bNodes question at some point, then it works. But
since even the abbreviated syntax has the bNodes question it cannot be
avoided.

Jeremy