SYNTAX: RDF/XML WD progress and RELAX NG Schema

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 21:04:14 +0000
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

I haven't yet finished the work I want to do for the next draft.
Hopefully I can get it done by tomorrow; it will probably close
another issue or two.

However, I've had some good progress with the RELAX NG schema, now a
non-normative part of the document.  It validates most of the good
tests and fails most of the bad tests (I can go into detail later).
If you are curious, have a look at

  http://ilrt.org/discovery/2001/07/rdf-syntax-grammar/#section-RELAXNG-Schema

  The XML version is
  http://ilrt.org/discovery/2001/07/rdf-syntax-grammar/rdfxml.xml