Test Cases WD: errata

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 16:32:20 -0500
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
> The RDF Errata documents known errors in [RDFMS] . Since errata
> are considered normative changes to a W3C Specification and
> Working Group decisions are not normative until a specification
> is a W3C Recommendation, none of the decisions made by the RDF
> Core Working Group have (to date) been reflected in the errata.

Is this true? I've never seen a clear specification of the
semantics/policies surrounding errata, but this seems to
contradict some of the other things I've heard about errata.

> <http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/ntriples/>
> <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/creator> "Dave Beckett" .
> <http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/ntriples/>
> <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/creator> "Art Barstow" .

This page wasn't created by your name, I think.

> <http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/ntriples/>
> <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/publisher>
> <http://www.w3.org/> .

This is somewhat confusing also.

> 3.4. Issues

We should probably choose one of these options, or simply remove
this section before we publish it.

--
       "Aaron Swartz"      |              The Semantic Web
  <mailto:me@aaronsw.com>  |  <http://logicerror.com/semanticWeb-long>