Re: RDF/XML Syntax Internal Working Draft V1.23

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:28:37 -0500
Cc: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
To: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
For production 6.1 you write that RDF can be:

	"<rdf:RDF>" description* "</rdf:RDF>" | description

This is a pretty big change, since M&S never allowed RDF
documents without their surrounding <rdf:RDF> tags. I don't
believe the Working Group ever made a decision on this issue.
I'm not certain that I disagree with it, but I feel it's
important for the WG to be aware of the issue.

--
       "Aaron Swartz"      |              The Semantic Web
  <mailto:me@aaronsw.com>  |  <http://logicerror.com/semanticWeb-long>