RDF/XML Syntax Internal Working Draft V1.23

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 14:05:16 +0100
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

This addresses ACTION 2001-08-24#3 DaveB: Get syntax draft updated.

  RDF/XML Syntax - RDF Core WG Internal Working Draft V1.23
  http://ilrt.org/discovery/2001/07/rdf-syntax-grammar/

I have expanded the introduction, tidied up the document and
reformatted and did some more tidying of the infoset grammar section
http://ilrt.org/discovery/2001/07/rdf-syntax-grammar/#section-Infoset-Grammar

This is as much as I can do in the time available to allow review it
for Friday.

Dave