Re: RDF/XML Syntax Working Draft - Internal Draft V1.16

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 20:04:12 +0200
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Some style issues:

- I think all references to the WG should be deleted, except as a
non-normative appendix which may be a list of names of those who have
contributed.

 (e.g. delete 1st para of section 3, and the TODO item)

- I think the original grammar should be a link not a quotation.

- I think section 3 should be a non-normative appendix, leaving the XML
Infoset approach as normative. (Obviously at the moment everything is
non-normative!)

A typo:

In the table in section 3
" rdf:parseType="Literal\"" should read