Re: F2F Meeting Minutes

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:15:32 -0500
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
> Brian McBride wrote:
[...]

>    * Dan Connolly has used Prince nodes extensively in his software
>      development, but he could have used nodes with URI's.

Actually, when asked, I said that no, if I had been required
to make up explicit URIs in all cases, my applications would
not have gotten done/developed/deployed.

I stipulated that, theoretically, I could, perhaps, have made
up and managed distinct URIs for all the relevant things,
but I was clear that practically, I needed Prince nodes
to build apps.