Regrets

From: Graham Klyne <GK@NineByNine.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 17:01:28 +0100
To: RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
I expect to be out of circulation for the next three weeks, and unable to
attend the teleconferences or participate in other activities during that
period.

 From the F2F actions, I note that I am actioned to participate in a task
force to investigate DAML use of data types.  I'll try and catch up on the
relevant docs in the meanwhile.

(I'm also not fully caught up on the mailing list postings, as I've been at
an IETF meeting this week.)

#g

Graham Klyne
(GK@ACM.ORG)