test cases and MIME attachments [was: ...prefix-confusion...]

Brian McBride wrote:
[...]
> I've written up some test cases as an XML file (text at the end of this
> message in lieu of getting a directory set up to hold test cases)

Note that our mail->http gateway groks MIME attachments.

I suggest folks attach test cases; that way, they
get handy HTTP URIs that you can feed to sirpac
etc.

<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf  = "http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
         xmlns:rdfs = "http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#"
         xmlns:foo  = "http://example.org/foo">
  <!-- test cases for RDF Issue:

http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

    $Id$

  -->

  <!-- a qualified syntactic attribute on a Description element -->

  <rdf:Description rdf:ID="test1">
    <rdf:type resource="#test1"/>
  </rdf:Description>

  <!-- an unqualified syntactic attribute on a Description element -->

  <rdf:Description ID="test2">
    <rdf:type rdf:resource="#test2"/>
  </rdf:Description>

  <!-- a non syntactic unqualified attribute in the RDF namespace on
       a Description element -->

  <rdf:Description ID="test3" value="test3"/>

  <!-- an unqualified attribute not in the RDF namespace
       on a Description element  -->

  <rdf:Description ID="test4" foo="test4"/>

  <!-- a qualified syntactic attribute on a typed node element in the
       RDF namespace -->

  <rdf:Statement rdf:ID="test5"/>

  <!-- an unqualified syntactic attribute on a typed node element in the
       RDF namespace -->

  <rdf:Statement ID="test6"/>

  <!-- an unqualified non syntactic attribute on a typed node element
       in the RDF namespace -->

  <rdf:Statement ID="test7" value="test7"/>

  <!-- an unqualified attribute not in the RDF namespace on a typed
node
       element in the RDF namespace -->

  <rdf:Statement ID="test8" foobar="test8"/>

  <!-- a qualified syntactic attribute on a typed node element not in
the
       RDF namespace -->

  <foo:bar rdf:ID="test9"/>

  <!-- an unqualified syntactic attribute on a typed node element not in
       the RDF namespace -->

  <foo:bar ID="test10"/>

  <!-- an unqualified syntactic attribute on a typed node element in
       another namespace -->

  <foo:bar rdf:ID="test11" attr="test11"/>

  <!-- a qualified syntactic attribute on a property element production
-->

  <rdf:Description rdf:ID="test12">
    <rdf:type rdf:resource="#test12"/>
  </rdf:Description>

  <!-- an unqualified syntactic attribute in a property element in the
RDF
       namespace -->

  <rdf:Description rdf:ID="test13">
    <rdf:type resource="#test13"/>
  </rdf:Description>

  <!-- an unqualified non-syntactic attribute in the RDF namespace on
       property element in the RDF namespace -->

  <rdf:Description rdf:ID="test14">
    <rdf:subject value="test14"/>
  </rdf:Description>

  <!-- an attribute not in the RDF namespace on a property element in
the
       RDF namespace -->

  <rdf:Description rdf:ID="test15">
    <rdf:type foobar="test15"/>
  </rdf:Description>

  <!-- an unqualified attribute in the RDFS namespace on an element in
the
       RDFS namespace -->

  <rdfs:Class rdf:ID="test16" label="test16"/>

  <!-- qualified container membership property -->

  <rdf:Bag rdf:_1="test17"/>

  <!-- unqualified container membership property -->

  <rdf:Bag _1="test18"/>

</rdf:RDF>