Re: Referring to resources in RDF attributes

Brian McBride wrote:
[...]
> >   1. the namespace name. This isn't RDF 1.0 syntax.
> >   It's convertable to RDF 1.0 syntax (using XSLT;
> >   we should provide a transformation if we persue this)
> >   but it's not RDF 1.0 syntax.
>
> Changing the namespace is a significant step.  Is there any way to
> avoid that?

Of course: just make no changes to the language.

Another possibility is, as I said, to retrospectively change
the language we call http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#.
But that seems rude to all the folks that implemented it.
And even if we eventually do that, there's no harm
in using other names for the language that we design in
the mean time.