[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ams mail problem

AMS was experiencing a mail problem wherein ams.org was apparently
unknown to the rest of the world for a time today (Friday, 19 July).
This caused mail to be rejected without retry, and I know that two of
the messages I posted to our list were not reflected to me.  I've been
told that messages did go out (the two I mention concerned a response
to a couple of Bruce's comments and a proposal for agenda Monday -- if
you didn't get these, let me know), but I wonder if anyone else posted
messages today.  If so, please repost them for the sake of Ralph,
Patrick and myself, or just send a copy to me and I'll distribute it
to the others.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

-Ron