[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

OpenMath meeting

I recieved some mail from John Abbot asking me if I could attend the
OpenMath meeting and give a presentation on HTML-math.  He was under
the impression that I would be at the symbolic algebraic conference
(ISSAC) which immediately preceeds the open math meeting.  I won't be
at the conference this year.  The OpenMath meeting is in Zurich, July 27-8.
I might be slightly wrong about the dates (July 26-7?).

In our Monday phone meeting, the idea surfaced that someone who is already
in Europe might want to attend.  Surprisingly, noone was volunteered in
absentia.  Any takers?

	Neil