[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

techexplorer Plug-in

I'm responding now to some comments last month
by Robert Miner about our techexplorer plug-in
for Netscape (available from
http://www.ics.raleigh.ibm.com/ics/techexp.htm).

techexplorer formats a large subset of TeX and LaTeX,
plus adds other features for electronic publishing.

We are considering ports for other platforms and
are also producing products in non-plugin configurations.
For example, we're doing an interactive college math
text and are evaluating business partnerships for
additional products.

With each release we'll be adding more features from
LaTeX, so don't consider what is out there a final
product. We have a mailing list in which we announce
new features and discuss user needs. Info about the list
is at the URL above.

Bob Sutor
IBM Research