[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: html markup of previous sample

Just for informations' sake I remark that the significance of the
presuperscript t in {}^t(\nu_1,\nu_2) is to make the transpose "column"
vector out of the row
(\nu_1,\nu_2).  The superscript t also commonly occurs after a vector or
matrix and is often, these days, carefully typeset in sans-serif.  Here
it's a good example of the prescript notation that TeX doesn't cope with as
well as one would like.

                Patrick

>7.
<<<