Response to issues?
Did anyone have anything to say with regard to the issues i
raised in my messages concerning the current "HTML-Math" proposal?
As a quick reminder, these included:
- extensibility from the start (e.g. rendering to text)
- staying general beyond math
- inability to express functions of functions or composition
- distinct meanings for indices and name-qualifiers
- treatment of text as part of the semantic tree
It's been a good week and a half since i posted them -- did
these messages get received all right?
Please let me know if there were problems.