[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Date for Next meetings

The next few weeks look bad for my involvement with the phone conference.

My wife and kids have asked me to take some time off next week so I won't
be able to join in the conference call on the 15th. The week after
(April 22nd)I will be in Redmond, for an HTML-ERB meeting. Monday 29th
is okay, and some of us will be meeting up at SGML Math workshop on
May 1st. Monday 6th is bad as I will be flying out with my family to
Paris for the Web conference. The following Monday I will be arriving
back from France, and also won't be able to attend the meeting.

I will stay involved with the group via email, and plan to carry on
work on a new parser, using the ideas previously posted to the list.
Please feel free to continue to hold the phone conference in my absence.

p.s. I will try to get the minutes for last weeks meeting posted asap.

Best wishes,

-- Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> tel: +1 (617) 258 5741 fax: +1 (617) 258 5999
   World Wide Web Consortium, 545 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA 02139
   url = http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett