[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: daylight savings time

> Note that our conference call Monday April 8th will occur one hour
> earlier than if Daylight Savings Time had not just gone into effect.
> (I'm assuming it's scheduled for 1300 Eastern Time (EDT now) as usual.)

The clocks went forward one hour here in Boston over the weekend
as the east coast of the US has switched to Daylight Savings Time
just in time for the snow storm.

1300 EDT is still the scheduled time.

I apologise for the delay in writing up the minutes of last weeks meeting
but promise to have them done before the call takes place.

-- Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> tel: +1 (617) 258 5741 fax: +1 (617) 258 5999
   World Wide Web Consortium, 545 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA 02139
   url = http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett