[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HTML Math Phone conference and home page

> > The phone conference is scheduled for Thursday 1st March at 12pm EST.
>
> That's tomorrow (Feb 29th), 11am in Champaign, 9am in California, I think.
> I'll be there. The Hunts probably won't be, and I don't know about the
> others at WRI. It can go ahead with just me (from WRI) if necessary.
>
> At your end, is it just you and Nico?

Raman will also join in from Adobe in California. Raman is blind and an
acknowledged expert in the rendering of math to speech.

-- Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> tel: +1 (617) 258 5741 fax: +1 (617) 258 8682
   World Wide Web Consortium, 545 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA 02139
   url = http://www.w3.org/hypertext/WWW/People/Raggett