From: w3c-ietf-xmldsig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-ietf-xmldsig-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Hocine Benhamouda
Sent: Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2008 11:51
To: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
Subject: XML Security Suite

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a student working on a project involving XML digital signature, encryption and key management. I came across the XML Security Suite which looks to be the perfect tool for me to use in my project. Unfortunatly, I couldn't find neither the XML Security Suite nor any kind of documentation about it.

Please if anyone can tell me where to find the XML Security Suite and its documentation. Otherwise, is there any other tool or API that provides the functionality for XML digital signature and encryption.

Thank you

Hocine Benhamouda