Xpath filter2 newbe question

From: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren@telia.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 11:02:55 +0200
To: <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>

Hi,
Here is an example of a document that is signed by a number of peers (that should not sign over the others).
I wonder if anybody has an idea of how an XPath filter2 could be designed in order to support this?
It is probably trivial but not for me :-(

I would like to avoid multiple References in each Signature as well as adding IDs to
RepeatedElemToBeSigned_ByChildSignatureOnly.  If possible that is...

<RootToBeSigned_ByAll ID="O.54434343">
  <StuffToBeSigned_ByAll/>
  <RepeatedElemToBeSigned_ByChildSignatureOnly Attrib="something">
    <ds:Signature 1...
  </RepeatedElemToBeSigned>
  <RepeatedElemToBeSigned_ByChildSignatureOnly Attrib="something_else">
    <dsSignature 2...
  </RepeatedElemToBeSigned>

  <RepeatedElemToBeSigned_ByChildSignatureOnly Attrib="...">
    <dsSignature n...
  </RepeatedElemToBeSigned>
</RootToBeSigned_ByAll>

Regards