From: w3c-ietf-xmldsig-request@w3.org
[mailto:w3c-ietf-xmldsig-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Ed Simon
Sent: February 14, 2006 16:45
To: stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie; w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
Subject: RE: Importing xmldsig-core stuff...

I had no luck with Stephen's reference [1] but this
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sacred/draft-ietf-sacred-protocol-bss/draft-ietf-sa
cred-protocol-bss-09.txt
(http://tinyurl.com/7dwcn)
worked for me.

Ed Simon
(613) 726-9645
edsimon@xmlsec.com
Interested in XML, Web Services, or Security?  Visit "www.xmlsec.com".
Now available!  "Web Services Security" published by Osborne (ISBN#
0072224711)