Link to CreaSign in chapter Toolkits, SDKs, and Products

Hello.

Same time ago, precisely in December 2003, you received an email, concerning CreaSign and our request for our link to CREA homepage to be added on W3C's XML signature site (http://www.w3.org/Signature/ <http://www.w3.org/Signature/> ) in chapter Toolkits, SDKs, and Products.

The whole content of the email is added at the end of this one.

At that time, you have turned us down because we were not able to deliver an English homepage of CreaSign. Finally we have it, so hopefully we can continue our cooperation.

The English presentation of CreaSign (and some other products of Crea) can be found on http://www.crea.si/CreaWWW2004/Pages/Crea/CreaSignEng.aspx.

Best regards.

Marta Ivančič

Project office manager