PGPData samples [Was Re: Further XML-SIG errata?]

Firstly, here's correcting myself - TrustPacket's are not intended to leave
the secret keyring and should therefore not be part of a PGPKeyPacket.
Instead packet types mentioned in section 10.1 Transferable Public Keys
[RFC2440] should be allowed in a PGPKeyPacket, including user-id packets,
sub-key packets and various types of signature packets (e.g. sub key binding
and revocation).

I am attaching two samples that reflect my understanding of what a
PGPKeyPacket might contain. I'd be interested in comments or opinions.

Regards,
Tommy