XMLdsig Comment about multiple SignerInfo to support multiple signers

From: Goal Research <goalresearch@yahoo.es>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 19:47:50 +0200
To: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org

Hello!

    I have been reading the XML signature specification and I many
things is similiar to the CMS standard. However, there are some aspects
that are different. I wonder why in a XML Signature can not be signed by
several signers, inserting several SignedInfos (cosign in CMS). I think
this case is very interesting in the contract signing. Something
similiar could be done with XAdES and the counter signature. However, I
thing I would be better to be able to have several signerInfos in the
signature element.

What do you thing about this?

Regards.