From: w3c-ietf-xmldsig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-ietf-xmldsig-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Jose Kahan
Sent: 25 April 2005 16:48
To: Juan Carlos Cruellas_Internet
Cc: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
Subject: Re: XAdES v.1.2.2 request for comments

Hi Juan Carlos,

Is there any public mailing list or archive where these comments
can be reviewed? Also, is there a list of implementations other
than those that participated in the interop?

I know that some people used parts of Xades timestamp in some projects.
Having a page that lists them on-line list could be good.

-jose