RFC 3275 and PKCS#11

From: Terry Tee <spella_mer@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 22:20:08 +1100
To: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org

Hi all.
Iím new to the list, so please excuse questions that are out of place.
(Iíve also had problems posting to it, so I hope this only appears once)

Iím trying to put together a design for signing files using XML signatures
as specified in RFC 3275. Iíll be using X.509v3 certificates stored on
smartcards, so PKCS#11 seems to be needed.
However, I canít seem to find any documentation on using XML Signatures and
PKCS#11 together. Are these two issues somewhat separate (one is the actual
signature generation, and the other is the format once the signature is
made), or are there relevant information out there?
Can someone please direct my to a source toughing on XML signatures and
PKCS#11?

Many thanks,
-Terry

Sell your car for $9 on carpoint.com.au