Re: C14N: default namespace local name and sorting order

Hello John,

Sorry for the delay. I can now add the errata. I suppose we're
talking about [1]. Could you give me more context or a more
complete text to add? For example, quoting the section of the
spec and also giving the type of errata (I guess this is an
editorial one).

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/07/xml-exc-c14n-errata