Re: SOAP Message Canonicalization

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:37:09 -0500
To: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
CC: Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>, w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org

> I feel like I understand Marc, but I'm not following you Rich.

Sorry, I'll try again.  I agree that &dsig:SignedInfo is unlikely to
ever need soap-c14n.  But Marc mentioned defining a new URI that is a
combination of two other c14n methods since SignedInfo doesn't take a
Transforms element.  I was just pointing out that if this becomes common
practice, we're gonna be in trouble, interop-wise.

Make sense?
	/r$