Re: Exclusive Canonicalization Interoperability Report

On Wednesday 04 September 2002 03:07 pm, Christian Geuer-Pollmann wrote:
> one thing. When I wrote all this c14n code, my limited brain had a hard
> work. In order to allow other people to have a little easier job, I've
> included a ZIP with html files for the interop page. The HTML files are
> similar to the c14n-x.txt files from the test vectors (Y1..Y4), but they
> highlight the input node set to the transforms and what was the input to
> c14n.

Thanks Christian, now linked from the page. One question though: "highlight
the input node set to the transforms and what was the input to c14n." You
examples are of the output though, right -- not the input? The actual
document says "Output" and the explaination says, "nodeset of the given
Reference before it is canonicalized" but you have a computed
SignatureValue? So I'm not sure what exact stage the output represents.