Re: XAdES implementation?

Hi,

As far as Belgium is concerned, I have seen the following:

*  www.hypertrust.com : they are building an entire business on digital
   receipts, which are essentially XML digital signatures / timestamps
   Rather small company, but they raised 1.5 million EUR in May of this
   year.

*  The Belgian government is translating the communication between cities
   and the central citizen's archive into XML. XML Digital signatures are
   considered. When the Belgian digital ID card is issued (in the near
   future), citizens will be able to look at their personal data,
   authenticating themselves with a digital signature (rsa). For that, I
   don't know if XMLDSig will be used (the transmitted data will be XML).

*  I've heard some things about PwC being interested in SAML.

Of course, there could also be other initiatives in Belgium, but I don't
go and search for them.

Hope this helps,

Karel.