Re: XAdES implementation?

Juan Carlos Cruellas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So far I do not have any knowledge of current developments in process, but
> here in the UPC (Politechnical University of Catalonia) we plan to start to
> work on it
> very soon ... We will let you know how it progress....
>
> Regards
>
> Juan Carlos Cruellas.

Maybe I'm off topic, but I'd wish to ask are going to work on it for
"academic" purpose only (es: to show that an XAedes is builtable or to
show that you are Digital Signature guru </smile> ... ) or is there at
the moment in Spain real urgent interest in signed & trusted Xml .... or
better ...

I'd wish to hear from all tuned on this ML : What are  the current
feelings in your country or of your clients about signed & trusted Xml
(eventually encrypted) ?

In my personal experience (Italian only based): "Cool, I'd like, but
until I don't see the word Recommendation on both the "rfcs" (and I
think in XPath filter too) I'm not interested ! " .