Re: Comments on XPath Filter 2.0 draft (2002-06-20)

On Monday 08 July 2002 01:59 pm, John Boyer wrote:
> The point I will concede is that the statement "iterate through the input
> document in document order" seems unnecessary.  The declarative style
> would simply be to say "Process each node in the document, adding each
> node to the filter node-set..." .

I've tweaked the text in [1] to the declarative stance. As I'm also prepping
the spec for publication I've moved all the "node set" to "node-set" and
updated the References, if anyone thinks this is not insufficient (or folks
want pseudo-code) please say so ASAP. (The Last Call ends on this Thursday
and I will publish a new version next week, the question is should be it a
Candidate REC (and give it another 3 weeks in that stage if we expect other
implementations) or Proposed REC (save ourselves a little time)).

[1] http://www.w3.org/Signature/Drafts/xmldsig-filter2/
$Revision: 1.18 $ on $Date: 2002/07/09 18:51:51 $ GMT by $Author: reagle $