Interop Reports on XML Signature XPath Filter2

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 10:00:03 -0400
To: "Gregor Karlinger" <gregor.karlinger@iaik.at>, Aleksey Sanin <aleksey@aleksey.com>
Cc: "XML Signature (W3C/IETF)" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>

The XML Signature XPath Filer2 spec[1] is in Last Call, however, since we're
tweaking/improving something that already exists, and the tweaking we did
was fully informed by implementation, I'm not expecting any comments, and
if I get two more interop reports, I might even "skip" Candidate REC.
Presently [2], we have reports from Christian and Merlin, any others?
<smile/>

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-filter2/
[2] http://www.w3.org/Signature/2002/05/xmldsig-filter2-interop.html