Should I organize a call on the XPath Filter?

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:38:03 -0500
To: John Boyer <jboyer@PureEdge.com>, Christian Geuer-Pollmann <geuer-pollmann@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de>, "TAMURA Kent" <kent@trl.ibm.co.jp>, "merlin" <merlin@baltimore.ie>
Cc: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org

If I organized a teleconference bridge so we could discuss this issue,
would that be useful to folks? The reason I ask is because I can't yet
formulate a simple question to pose to the list. Presently, I have four
issues in mind:

1. What we call the operations -- easy once we settle on the other issues.
2. The type of operation: as specified, Merlin's intersections [2], and
Christian's include/search [3].
3. The input node set (see my question in the previous email).
4. The optimized speed of whatever we decide on.

The discussion on the list is very instructive and we can let it percolate
a bit more, but if desired, I'll organize a call.

[2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-ietf-xmldsig/2002JanMar/0197.html
[3]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-ietf-xmldsig/2002JanMar/0223.html