RE: ECDSA as signature algorithm

From: Simon Blake-Wilson <sblakewilson@certicom.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 00:51:34 -0500
To: "Gregor Karlinger" <gregor.karlinger@iaik.at>
Cc: reagle@w3.org, "Apvrille, Axelle" <ApvriA@europe.stortek.com>, "XMLSigWG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Hi Gregor,

I'm certainly planning to update the draft. Is there anything you'd like added /
updated?

In terms of progressing the draft to something more formal, I've really been
waiting for
further interest. Can I count you in as an "interested party"?

Best regards. Simon

"Gregor Karlinger" <gregor.karlinger@iaik.at> on 01/16/2002 11:54:37 AM