Re: POLL: Fwd: Re: XPath filter 2.0

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 14:10:30 -0400
To: merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>
Cc: "John Boyer" <JBoyer@PureEdge.com>, w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org

On Monday 10 June 2002 11:33 pm, merlin wrote:
> Attached is, probably not as clear as it could be, my
> alternative proposal in more explicit language, along with
> interop samples.

Awesome Merlin! I've placed it at:
  http://www.w3.org/Signature/Drafts/xmldsig-filter2/Overview.html
(Contains a *few* editorial tweaks (e.g., adding an XPointer reference) but
otherwise made good sense on a quick read through.)

I'm happy to update the interop matrix but I then need to remove the
present sets and reports; I'm sad to loose the sign-xfdl.xml example for
the performance profile, so a new version of that would be useful.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Signature/2002/05/xmldsig-filter2-interop.html