Re: Y5 Exclusive C145n interop; was Re: c14n/exc-c14n interop samples

r/reagle@w3.org/2002.06.05/12:32:43
>On Wednesday 05 June 2002 12:23 pm, merlin wrote:
>> Agreed, things are much more clear. §3, 4.3.3,
>
>Try a refresh. I don't see a §3, 4.3.3, and 4.3 is about xmlns="" not
>namespace node prefixes...

Meant to say §3, 3.3:
  3. ...
    3. it has not yet been rendered by any output ancestor, or the
       nearest output ancestor of its parent element that visibly utilizes
       the namespace prefix has a namespace node in the node-set with the a
       different namespace prefix and value as N.