Re: Y5 Exclusive C145n interop; was Re: c14n/exc-c14n interop samples

From: merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 17:23:26 +0100
To: reagle@w3.org
Cc: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org

r/reagle@w3.org/2002.06.05/11:25:18
>On Wednesday 05 June 2002 09:53 am, merlin wrote:
>> Perfect.
>
>Ok, so aside from typos and bits of cruft I've introduced in editing
>(please let me know) I think we've greatly improved upon the specification
>of the processing.
>
>http://www.w3.org/Signature/Drafts/xml-exc-c14n
> $Revision: 1.72 $

Agreed, things are much more clear. 3, 4.3.3,
  "...the nearest output ancestor of its parent element that visibly
   utilizes the namespace prefix has a namespace node in the node-set
   with the a different namespace prefix and value as N."

This doesnt't quite capture it. Either:
  "...the nearest output ancestor of its parent element that visibly
   utilizes the namespace prefix does not have a namespace node in
   the node-set with the same prefix and value as N."
Or:
  "...the nearest output ancestor of its parent element that visibly
   utilizes the namespace prefix has a namespace node in the node-set
   with the same prefix and a different value than N, or has no
   namespace node in the node set with the same prefix as N."

Merlin