Re: c14n/exc-c14n interop samples

From: Christian Geuer-Pollmann <geuer-pollmann@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 11:00:35 +0200
To: merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>, Aleksey Sanin <aleksey@aleksey.com>
cc: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org

Hi Merlin,

now I know why I has that much problems understanding the spec:

> Now, according to the XPath spec (which you quote in your
> next mail), a namespace node is only suppressed if
> the nearest ancestor element of its parent element that is ...

I didn't realize that the parent element of the node is the owner element.
I always read the parent element of the owner element and was confused
about that.

Joseph, maybe this would be a nice clarification:

s/parent element of the namespace node/owner element of the namespace node/;