Re: exc-c14n is a PR

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 17:30:59 -0400
To: merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>
Cc: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
On Tuesday 28 May 2002 09:46 am, merlin wrote:
> I think there is one paragraph of the exclusive c14n spec that is
> unclear:

After thinking about it, I think your text is more clear. I should be able
to get the following into the REC (two small tweaks on your text):

    3. A namespace node N with a prefix that does not appear in the
       InclusiveNamespacePrefix List is ignored if any of the following
       conditions are met:
         1. Its parent element is not in the node set.
         2. It is not visibly utilized by its parent element.
         3. The output ancestor visibly utilizes the namespace prefix and
            has a namespace node in the node-set with the same namespace
            prefix and value as N.